Skip to content
- Continue to advocate, support and promote the St Johns River-to-Sea Loop and other long distance paved trails and community network connections.
- Increase the number of people regularly and safely riding bicycles and walking.
- Reduce the rate of crashes involving people walking and biking.
- Promote broad public support and develop strong community leadership for safe bicycling and walking while building broad partnerships to ensure comprehensive approaches to improving our region.
- Increase low-stress bikeways, bicycles network connections and bikeway integration with transit and walking networks.
- Advocate to ensure bicycling and walking investments and resources for improvement are prioritized based on need and equity.