The Alliance is hard at work on mapping the Loop and creating an inventory of all the resources (or assets) in the Loop Corridor. This means cataloging and locating all the recreational, historic, agritourism, commercial and other items
Work Summary by principals of the St. Johns River-to-Sea Loop Alliance and subsequently by the Alliance
• Advocates conceive the St. Johns River-to-Sea Loop.
• Adoption of the Loop as part of the East Coast Greenway.
• Inaugural tour of the Loop organized with Bike Florida.
• Bike Florida adopts Armstrong as a trail friendly community that begins to provide hospitality to Bike Florida tours.
• Based on the Bike Florida-Armstrong connection, the East Coast Greenway Alliance enters into a long-term partnership with the four-state Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission to advance the Greenway by emphasis on its community building character.
This year's Bike Florida Spring Tour is the Sand and Stars Tour located on completed portions of the St Johns River-to-Sea Loop in Edgewater and Titusville. It will take advantage of the recently opened SUNTrail segment in Edgewater - t