Leadership team, Tri-County Agritourism Corridor
The leadership team for the Tri-County Agritourism Corridor is growing, while the corridor and the SJR2C Loop that runs through it attract growing attention.
Here is an updated list of the leadership team:
- David Dinkins, University of Florida/IFAS, Multi-County Community Resource Development/Food Systems Extension Agent
- Joe Finnegan, St. Francis Inn
- Richard Goldman, President & CEO, St. Johns County Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Jean-Sebastien Gros, Rype & Readi Downtown Farm Market
- Mary Ellen Hancock, Vice President, Ameris Bank
- Herb Hiller, Co-founder, St. Johns River-to-Sea Loop Alliance
- Marc Hudson, Land Protection Director, North Florida Land Trust
- Danny Johns, Blue Sky Farms
- Malinda Peeples, Executive Director, Spuds Elkton Armstrong Community Help Resource Center
- Isabelle Rodriguez, President, St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
- Karl Soderholm, Vice President, England-Thims & Miller
Upcoming: a feature story in the October issue of Old City Life, an online report in edible Northeast Florida, and inclusion in the event booklet of the 2017 Slow Food First Coast Tour de Farm.
Here are recent media notices: